Our investment philosophy at Lamont Brown Group (LBG) epitomizes our entrepreneurial spirit. Our agile investment strategy allows us to invest in diverse companies, funds, and financing opportunities across a myriad of industries. This flexibility enables us the freedom to quickly move on the most promising business opportunities as they present themselves.
Key LBG investment criteria include:
- A focus on post commercialization opportunities.
- Able management team with staying power.
- Sustainable business processes in place.
- Growth ambitions and evident opportunities.
- Clear and concise strategy.
- Liquidity and exit strategy will be key considerations to any placement.
- Synergies with the LBG Management team’s expertise and current portfolio are essential. This allows for value addition through strategic development and/or crisis management of more active investments; utilizing LBG’s in-house consultancy.
- Alignment of all stakeholder interests is essential.
- Strong competitive advantage and demonstrable risk adjusted returns in passive investments and funds.
Our investment horizon can be as little as six months to as long as seven years. We can customize our investment instruments to ensure maximum alignment with our investees and partners.